CAS RN: 69-09-0 | Product Number: C2481
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__1__9ClN__2S·HCl = 355.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||50-53-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3779989|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307954|
|Merck Index (14)||2185|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||195.0 to 199.0 °C|
|Melting Point||197 °C|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Benzene,Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H330 : Fatal if inhaled.
H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Dopamine receptor binding predicts clinical and pharmacological potencies of antischizophrenic drugs
- Expression and pharmacological characterization of the human D3 dopamine receptor
- Unique binding characteristics of antipsychotic agents interacting with human dopamine D2A, D2B, and D3 receptors
- Review of the genotoxic properties of chlorpromazine and related phenothiazines
- Fifty years chlorpromazine: a historical perspective (a review)
- Simple and simultaneous determination for 12 phenothiazines in human serum by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- Extraction and determination of trace amounts of chlorpromazine in biological fluids using hollow fiber liquid phase microextraction followed by high-performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.