CAS RN: 6645-46-1 | Product Number: C3058
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||137.0 to 141.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-21.0 to -25.0 deg(C=1, H2O)|
|Melting Point||139 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-21.8° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Carnitine--metabolism and functions (a review)
- Carnitine (a review on carnitine biosynthesis, metabolism, transport and uptake)
- Carnitine metabolism and its regulation in microorganisms and mammals (a review)
- Carnitine biosynthesis in mammals (a review)
- Carnitine: a nutritional, biosynthetic, and functional perspective
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.