CAS RN: 102625-64-9 | Product Number: P2066
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__5F__2N__3O__3S = 367.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5358607|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659998|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||116.0 to 120.0 °C|
|Melting Point||118 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
- Biotransformation of pantoprazole by the fungus Cunninghamella blakesleeana
- Simultaneous determination of pantoprazole and its two metabolites in dog plasma by HPLC
- Structural identification and characterization of potential impurities of pantoprazole sodium
- High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of pantoprazole and its main impurities in pharmaceuticals
- J. Letica, S. Markovi, J. Zirojevi, K. Nikoli, D. Agbaba, J. AOAC Int. 2010, 93, 1121.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.