CAS RN: 440-17-5 | Product Number: T2849
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__2__4F__3N__3S·2HCl = 480.42|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||117-89-5&605-75-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3820024|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871333|
|Merck Index (14)||9680|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on dried substance)|
|Drying loss||max. 3.0 %|
|Melting Point||293 °C(dec.)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||312(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Benzene|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Dopamine receptor binding predicts clinical and pharmacological potencies of antischizophrenic drugs
- Antipsychotic drug doses and neuroleptic/dopamine receptors
- Changes in dopamine-mediated behavior during one year's neuroleptic administration
- The broad-spectrum antimycobacterial activities of phenothiazines, in vitro: somewhere in all of this there may be patentable potentials (a review)
- Trifluoperazine hydrochloride (a review on the description, physical properties, synthesis, identification, stability, metabolism, and analysis)
- Derivative spectrophotometric, thin layer chromatographic-densitometric and high performance liquid chromatographic determination of trifluoperazine hydrochloride in presence of its hydrogen peroxide induced-degradation product
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.