CAS RN: 139264-17-8 | Product Number: Z0024
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__2__1N__3O__2 = 287.36|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||7415010|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659590|
|Merck Index (14)||10189|
|Melting Point||138 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-4° (C=1,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||225 nm|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Inhibition of trigeminal neurons by intravenous administration of the serotonin (5HT)1B/D receptor agonist zolmitriptan (311C90): are brain stem sites therapeutic target in migraine?
- Receptor specificity and trigemino-vascular inhibitory actions of a novel 5-HT1B/1D receptor partial agonist, 311C90 (zolmitriptan)
- Zolmitriptan - a 5-HT1B/D agonist, alcohol, and aggression in mice
- Characterization of 5-HT receptors in human coronary arteries by molecular and pharmacological techniques
- Determination of the human cytochrome P450 isoforms involved in the metabolism of zolmitriptan
- Simultaneous measurement of zolmitriptan and its major metabolites N-desmethylzolmitriptan and zolmitriptan N-oxide in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography with coulometric detection
- High-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of zolmitriptan in human plasma using fluorescence detection
- A validated chiral LC method for the determination of Zolmitriptan and its potential impurities
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.