CAS RN: 202189-78-4 | Product Number: B5392
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||200.0 to 204.0 °C|
|Melting Point||202 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Methanol|
- Preclinical pharmacology of bilastine, a new selective histamine H1 receptor antagonist. Receptor selectivity and in vitro antihistaminic activity
- In vivo pharmacological characterisation of bilastine, a potent and selective histamine H1 receptor antagonist
- Safety and efficacy of bilastine: a new H1-antihistamine for the treatment of allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and urticarial (a review)
- Histamine and H1-antihistamines: Celebrating a century of progress (a review)
- Application of Analytical Quality by Design concept for bilastine and its degradation impurities determination by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatographic method
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.