CAS RN: 75607-67-9 | Product Number: F0913
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__3FN__5O__7P = 365.21|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8167686|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660324|
|Merck Index (14)||4126|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+11.0 to +13.0 deg(C=0.5, H2O)|
|Melting Point||203 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||12° (C=0.5,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||8.9 g/l 20 °C|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
H362 : May cause harm to breast-fed children.
H373 : May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
|Precautionary Statements||P263 : Avoid contact during pregnancy and while nursing.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapours/ spray.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Termination of DNA synthesis by 9-β-D-arabinofuranosyl-2-fluoroadenine. A mechanism for cytotoxicity
- Inhibition of the 3'→5' exonuclease of human DNA polymerase ε by fludarabine-terminated DNA
- The role of fludarabine-induced apoptosis and cell cycle synchronization in enhanced murine tumor radiation response in vivo
- Differential induction of apoptosis by fludarabine monophosphate in leukemic B and normal T cells in chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- In vitro cytotoxic effects of fludarabine (2-F-ara-A) in combination with commonly used antileukemic agents by isobologram analysis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.