CAS RN: 29216-28-2 | Product Number: M2807
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__0H__2__2N__2S = 322.47|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1150945|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333324|
|Merck Index (14)||5864|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||146.0 to 150.0 °C|
|Melting Point||148 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Anti-platelet activating factor, anti-leukotriene D4 and some other antiallergic activities of mequitazine.
- Possible mechanisms of vasoinhibitory effects of mequitazine, an antiallergic agent, on the contractions of isolated rat aorta induced by K+, phenylephrine, 5-hydroxytryptamine, and Ca2+.
- Oxidation of Histamine H1 Antagonist Mequitazine is Catalyzed by Cytochrome P450 2D6 in Human Liver Microsomes
- Pipette tip solid-phase extraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of mequitazine in human plasma
- Pharmacological study of Mequitazine (LM-209) (II) Anti-allergic action [Article in Japanese]
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.