CAS RN: 70458-96-7 | Product Number: N0817
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__6H__1__8FN__3O__3 = 319.34|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Reaxys Registry Number||567897|
|PubChem Substance ID||125307523|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||52829|
|Merck Index (14)||6700|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||221 °C|
- Structure-activity relationships of antibacterial 6,7- and 7,8-disubstituted 1-alkyl-1,4-dihydro-4-oxoquinoline-3-carboxylic acids
- Mechanism of inhibition of DNA gyrase by quinolone antibacterials: a cooperative drug-DNA binding model
- Norfloxacin. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic use
- Norfloxacin (a review of synthesis and physical properties of norfloxacin)
- Quinolone-mediated bacterial death (a review)
- Analysis of fluoroquinolones in biological fluids by high-performance liquid chromatography (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.