CAS RN: 59-33-6 | Product Number: P2369
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__7H__2__3N__3O·C__4H__4O__4 = 401.46|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||91-84-9|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3836479|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333684|
|Merck Index (14)||7984|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 %(total of Ion-Pair)|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||100.0 to 104.0 °C|
|Melting Point||102 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||310(EtOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Physical and biological properties of pyrilamine (a review)
- Histaminergic systems and sleep. Studies in man with H1 and H2 antagonists
- Influence of certain H1-blockers on the step-through active avoidance response in rats
- Mepyramine, a Histamine H1 Receptor Inverse Agonist, Binds Preferentially to a G Protein-coupled Form of the Receptor and Sequesters G Protein
- Delineation of receptor-ligand interactions at the human histamine H1 receptor by a combined approach of site- directed mutagenesis and computational techniques - or - how to bind the H1 receptor (a review)
- Simultaneous determination of pseudoephedrine, pheniramine, guaifenesin, pyrilamine, chlorpheniramine and dextromethorphan in cough and cold medicines by high performance liquid chromatography
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.