CAS RN: 84-26-4 | Product Number: R0102
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__1__3N__3O = 287.32|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||34916|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871510|
|Merck Index (14)||8298|
|Appearance||Light orange to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||262 °C|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Benzene,Ether,Chloroform,Alcohol|
- 1) Quality evaluation of Evodia rutaecarpa (Juss.) Benth by high performance liquid chromatography with photodiode-array detection
- 2) Progress in the studies on rutaecarpine (a review)
- 3) Pharmacological effects of rutaecarpine as a cardiovascular protective agent (a review)
- 4) Progress in Studies on Rutaecarpine. II.--Synthesis and Structure-Biological Activity Relationships
- 5) A new class of COX-2 inhibitor, rutaecarpine from Evodia rutaecarpa
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.