CAS RN: 94-07-5 | Product Number: S0232
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__9H__1__3NO__2 = 167.21|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1103010|
|PubChem Substance ID||87575769|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||10611|
|Merck Index (14)||9012|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Solubility in dilute HCl||almost transparency|
|Melting Point||173 °C(dec.)|
- Synephrine: From trace concentrations to massive consumption in weight loss (a review)
- The Safety of Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) and its Primary Protoalkaloid p-Synephrine (a review)
- Enantioselective LC analysis of synephrine in natural products on a protein-based chiral stationary phase
- Determination of octopamine, synephrine, and tyramine in Citrus herbs by ionic liquid improved 'green' chromatography
- Mass Spectrometric Determination of the Predominant Adrenergic Protoalkaloids in Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.