CAS RN: 129722-12-9 | Product Number: A2496
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||149 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||0.045 mg/l 25 °C|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H413 : May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P273 : Avoid release to the environment.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Aripiprazole, a novel antipsychotic, is a high-affinity partial agonist at human dopamine D2 receptors
- Aripiprazole, a novel atypical antipsychotic drug with a unique and robust pharmacology
- The antipsychotic aripiprazole is a potent, partial agonist at the human 5-HT1A receptor
- Interactions of the novel antipsychotic aripiprazole (OPC-14597) with dopamine and serotonin receptor subtypes
- Aripiprazole: a comprehensive review of its pharmacology, clinical efficacy, and tolerability (a review)
- Aripiprazole (a review on the analytical methods)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.