CAS RN: 3687-18-1 | Product Number: A2602
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||292 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- Targeting soluble Aβ peptide with Tramiprosate for the treatment of brain amyloidosis
- The development of anti-amyloid therapy for Alzheimer's disease: from secretase modulators to polymerisation inhibitors
- Alzhemed: a potential treatment for Alzheimer's disease
- γ-Aminobutyric acid binding to receptor sites in the rat central nervous system
- A homotaurine derivative reduces the voluntary intake of ethanol by rats: are cerebral GABA receptors involved?
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.