Product Document Searching Made Easy by 2D Code! | New tool "TCI SpectraViewer" | [TCIPracticalExample] Thiazole Ring Construction... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product)
CAS RN: 63547-13-7 | Product Number: A3194
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__5H__1__5NO__3S = 289.35|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1990030|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335694|
|Merck Index (14)||170|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow to Light orange powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||151.0 to 154.0 °C|
|Melting Point||153 °C|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||< 1 g/l|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
Adrafinil was sometimes used as a stimulatory agent in athletes, and were added to the prohibited list established by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) in 2008. Therefore, the effective detection of adrafinil and its metabolites in human urine has been studied. (The product is for research purpose only.)
- Adrafinil: a novel vigilance promoting agent (a review)
- Adrafinil: effects on behavior and cognition in aged canines (a review)
- LC-ESI-MS determination and pharmacokinetics of adrafinil in rats
- Doping control analysis for adrafinil and its major metabolites in human urine
- Development of a validated LC method for enantiomeric separation and determination of adrafinil and its related substances on a Chiralcel OJ-H column connected to PDA and polarimetric detectors in series
- Fluorescent zinc and copper complexes for detection of adrafinil in paper-based microfluidic devices
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.