CAS RN: 18010-40-7 | Product Number: B3925
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||257 °C(dec.)|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H300 + H310 + H330 : Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H370 : Causes damage to organs.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P260 : Do not breathe dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P262 : Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P271 : Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing.
P284 : Wear respiratory protection.
P308 + P311 : IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P361 + P364 : Take off immediately all contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P302 + P352 + P310 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P304 + P340 + P310 : IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor.
P403 + P233 : Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Fundamental properties of local anesthetics. II. Measured octanol:buffer partition coefficients and pKa values of clinically used drugs
- G. R. Strichartz, V. Sanchez, G. R. Arthur, R. Chafetz, D. Martin, Anesth. Analg. 1990, 71, 158.
- Intrathecal MK-801 and local nerve anesthesia synergistically reduce nociceptive behaviors in rats with experimental peripheral mononeuropathy
- A Novel Liposomal Bupivacaine Formulation to Produce Ultralong-Acting Analgesia
- DRV liposomal bupivacaine: preparation, characterization, and in vivo evaluation in mice
- G. J. Grant, Y. Barenholz, B. Piskoun, M. Bansinath, H. Turndorf, E. M. Bolotin, Pharm. Res. 2001, 18, 336.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.