New tool "TCI SpectraViewer" | [Product Highlights] DMAPO as an Oxidant and... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product).
CAS RN: 327036-89-5 | Product Number: B4436
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__0N__2O__2S = 222.26|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||8763878|
|PubChem Substance ID||354334062|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||12.00 to 13.00 %|
|Melting point||61.0 to 65.0 °C|
|Melting Point||63 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H317 : May cause an allergic skin reaction.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P261 : Avoid breathing dust/ fume/ gas/ mist/ vapors/ spray.
P272 : Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
P280 : Wear protective gloves.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P333 + P313 : If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
- On the Role of Phosphatidylinositol 3-Kinase, Protein Kinase B/Akt, and Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3β in Photodynamic Injury of Crayfish Neurons and Glial Cells
- First Non-ATP Competitive Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3β (GSK-3β) Inhibitors: Thiadiazolidinones (TDZD) as Potential Drugs for the Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
- Rapid and selective death of leukemia stem and progenitor cells induced by the compound 4-benzyl, 2-methyl, 1,2,4-thiadiazolidine, 3,5 dione (TDZD-8)
- SAR and 3D-QSAR Studies on Thiadiazolidinone Derivatives: Exploration of Structural Requirements for Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Inhibitors
- 1)Glycogen synthase kinase-3 from rabbit skeletal muscle, separation from cyclic-AMP-dependent protein kinase and phosphorylase kinase
- 2)Molecular cloning and expression of glycogen synthase kinase-3/Factor A
- 3)GSK-3: Tricks of the trade for a multi-tasking kinase
- 4)Glycogen synthase kinase-3 (GSK-3)-targeted therapy and imaging
- 5)First non-ATP competitive glycogen synthase kinase 3β (GSK-3β) inhibitors: Thiadiazolidinones (TDZD) as potential drugs for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
- 6)Rapid and selective death of leukemia stem and progenitor cells induced by the compound 4-benzyl, 2-methyl, 1,2,4-thiadiazolidine, 3,5 dione (TDZD-8)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.