[TCI Practical Example] TEMPO Oxidation Utilizing Iodobenzene Diacetate as... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 4342-03-4 | Product Number: D3634
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6H__1__0N__6O = 182.19|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||521487|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560054|
|Merck Index (14)||2798|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||255 °C(dec.)|
|Hazard Statements||H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Antitumor imidazotetrazines. XXIII. Comparison of the cytotoxicity in vitro of temozolomide and dacarbazine, prodrugsof 3-methyl(triazen-1-yl)imidazole-4-carboxamide
- Dacarbazine-based chemotherapy for metastatic melanoma: Thirty-year experience overview (a review)
- Re-evaluating the role of dacarbazine in metastatic melanoma: what have we learned in 30 years? (a review)
- Triazene compounds: Mechanism of action and related DNA repair systems
- Ipilimumab plus dacarbazine for previously untreated metastatic melanoma
- C. Robert, L. Thomas, I. Bondarenko, S. O'Day, J. Weber, C. Garbe, C. Lebbe, J.-F. Baurain, A. Testori, J.-J. Grob, N. Davidson, J. Richards, M. Maio, A. Hauschild, W. H. Miller, Jr., P. Gascon, M. Lotem, K. Harmankaya, R. Ibrahim, S. Francis, T.-T. Chen, R. Humphrey, A. Hoos, J. D. Wolchok, N. Engl. J. Med. 2011, 364, 2517.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.