New tool "TCI SpectraViewer" | [Product Highlights] DMAPO as an Oxidant and... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product).
CAS RN: 285983-48-4 | Product Number: D6115
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__3__1H__3__7N__5O__3 = 527.67|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||9170597|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||114.0 to 118.0 °C|
|NMR||confirm to structure|
|Melting Point||116 °C|
- 1) p38 MAP kinase inhibitors: Many are made, but few are chosen (a review)
- 2) BIRB796 Inhibits All p38 MAPK Isoforms in Vitro and in Vivo
- 3) RNAi screen identifies MAPK14 as a druggable suppressor of human hematopoietic stem cell expansion
- A. Baudet, C. Karlsson, M. S. Talkhoncheh, R. Galeev, M. Magnusson, J. Larsson, Blood 2012, 119, 6255.
- 4) Myocilin Stimulates Osteogenic Differentiation of Mesenchymal Stem Cells through Mitogen-activated Protein Kinase Signaling
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.