CAS RN: 209216-23-9 | Product Number: E0899
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is a sample for RUO (research use only). Do not use this product for any purpose other than testing and research.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__2H__1__5N__5O__3·H__2O = 295.30|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Related CAS RN||142217-69-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||14632881|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660820|
|Merck Index (14)||3595|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+34.0 to +38.0 deg(C=0.25, H2O)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||4.0 to 9.0 %|
|Melting Point||259 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||36° (C=0.25,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Degree of solubility in water||2.4 g/l|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Dimethylformamide|
|Solubility (slightly sol. in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- BMS-200475, a novel carbocyclic 2'-deoxyguanosine analog with potent and selective anti-hepatitis B virus activity in vitro
- Metabolic studies on BMS-200475, a new antiviral compound active against hepatitis B virus
- Efficacies of entecavir against lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus replication and recombinant polymerases in vitro
- Potent efficacy of entecavir (BMS-200475) in a Duck model of hepatitis B virus replication
- Inhibition of hepatitis B virus polymerase by entecavir
- Entecavir: A review of its use in chronic hepatitis B
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.