TCIMAIL newest issue No.190 | [Product Highlights] Photoredox Organocatalyst Applicable to... | Various analytical charts can be searched on each product detail page and Product Document Search. (The kinds of analytical charts differ by product.)
CAS RN: 484-12-8 | Product Number: O0426
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||82.0 to 86.0 °C|
|Melting Point||84 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||322(MeOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (very soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol|
- Osthole-mediated cell differentiation through bone morphogenetic protein-2/p38 and extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 pathway in human osteoblast cells
- Anti-allergic effects of Cnidii Monnieri Fructus (dried fruits of Cnidium monnieri) and Iits major component, osthol
- Coumarins from Cnidium monnieri and their antiosteoporotic activity
- Antitumor effects of Osthol from Cnidium monnieri: an in vitro and in vivo study
- Osthole: a promising lead compound for drug discovery from a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) (a review)
- Potential Anticancer Properties of Osthol: A Comprehensive Mechanistic Review
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.