CAS RN: 83105-70-8 | Product Number: U0097
Sultamicillin Tosylate Dihydrate
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__5H__3__0N__4O__9S__2·C__7H__8O__3S·2H__2O = 802.88|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||76497-13-7|
|Reaxys Registry Number||25499733|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335315|
|Merck Index (14)||8992|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+168 to +186 deg(C=0.5, water/CH3CN 3:2)|
|Specific Rotation||177° (C=0.5,H2O/HcN=3:2)|
|Solubility in water||Insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Ethanol,Methanol|
- Sultamicillin. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties, and therapeutic use
- Role of sultamicillin and ampicillin/sulbactam in the treatment of upper and lower bacterial respiratory tract infections (a review)
- HPLC determination of sulbactam, sultamicillin tosylate, cefaclor, ampicillin and cefoperazone in pharmaceutical preparations
- Quantitative determination of sultamicillin p-toluenesulfonate in pharmaceutical preparations by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography
- HPLC for in-process control in the production of sultamicillin
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.