CAS RN: 284028-89-3 | Product Number: X0077
*Upon orders receipt, Hyderabad stocks will be dispatched on the same day & Chennai stocks will be dispatched in 3-6 working days.
*Items available in Japan warehouse will be dispatched in 10-12 working days.
*INR price is exclusive of domestic taxes applicable.
*Change currency to place order in USD.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__1F__3N__2OS = 312.31|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333224|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||8.00 to 10.00 %|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
Table. Inhibitoryactivity of XAV 9391)
- 1)Tankyrase inhibition stabilizes axin and antagonizes Wnt signaling
- S.-M. A. Huang, Y. M. Mishina, S. Liu, A. Cheung, F. Stegmeier, G. A. Michaud, O. Charlat, E. Wiellette, Y. Zhang, S. Wiessner, M. Hild, X. Shi, C. J. Wilson, C. Mickanin, V. Myer, A. Fazal, R. Tomlinson, F. Serluca, W. Shao, H. Cheng, M. Shultz, C. Rau, M. Schirle, J. Schlegl, S. Ghidelli, S. Fawell, C. Lu, D. Curtis, M. W. Kirschner, C. Lengauer, P. M. Finan, J. A. Tallarico, T. Bouwmeester, J. A. Porter, A. Bauer, F. Cong, Nature 2009, 461, 614.
- 2)β-Catenin in pluripotency: Adhering to self-renewal or wnting to differentiate?
- 3)β-catenin signaling promotes differentiation, not self-renewal, of human embryonic stem cells and is repressed by Oct4
- 4)Successful reprogramming of epiblast stem cells by blocking nuclear localization of β-catenin
- 5)Cardiac induction of embryonic stem cells by a small molecule inhibitor of Wnt/β-catenin signaling
- 6)Small-molecule inhibitors of the Wnt pathway potently promote cardiomyocytes from human embryonic stem cell-derived mesoderm
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.