CAS RN: 288315-09-3 | Product Number: M2742
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(N)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__6__3H__9__1CoN__1__3O__1__4P·xH__2O = 1344.4|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||13422-55-4|
|Reaxys Registry Number||18144941|
|PubChem Substance ID||253661235|
|Appearance||Red to Dark red to Brown powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Purity(with Total Nitrogen)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||max. 12.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
- How a protein binds B12: a 3.0 Å x-ray structure of B12-binding domains of methionine synthase
- Similarities and Differences between Cobalamins and Cobaloximes. Accurate Structural Determination of Methylcobalamin and of LiCl- and KCl-Containing Cyanocobalamins by Synchrotron Radiation
- Metabolic abnormalities in cobalamin (vitamin B12) and folate deficiency (a review)
- Cobalamin-dependent methyltransferases (a review)
- Vitamin B12-derivatives - enzyme cofactors and ligands of proteins and nucleic acids (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.