CAS RN: | Product Number: C3698
CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining kit
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
This product is discontinued. Please use a successor product, CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining kit (Product Number: C3709).
Please see the detail protocols in CUBICStars’ web site.
Constituents in kit (suitable for a brain of an adult mouse)
- CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining buffer (1x) (for 10 tests)
- DAPI·2HCl (200x) (for 10 tests)
- Propidium Iodide (100x) (for 10 tests)
- 10 x 5 mL tube
Perfusion fixation and dissection of the mouse brain
Post-fix ~24 h
Wash (PBS) 2 h x3
Delipidation (CUBIC-L; Product No. T3740) 3~7 days
Wash (PBS) 2 h x3
====Nuclear staining by CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining kit (Product No. C3698) ====
Nuclear staining (DAPI or Propidium Iodide or others in CUBIC-HV™1 3D nuclear staining buffer) 3~5 days
Wash (3D nuclear staining wash buffer; 10mM HEPES buffer, pH 7.5) 2 h x3
==== Optional process; Enzyme reaction ====
====Immunostaining by CUBIC-HV™1 3D immunostaining kit (Product No. C3708) ====
Primary antibody + secondary antibody reaction / Replacement with CUBIC-HV™1 3D immunostaining buffer 1.5 h
Immunostaining (CUBIC-HV™1 3D immunostaining buffer with CUBIC-HV™1 3D immunostaining additive (if required)) 1 week~
Reaction in the same buffer at 4℃ 1 day
Wash (CUBIC-HV™1 3D immunostaining wash buffer) 2 h x3
====Fix and RI matching====
Post-fix (in 1% Formaldehyde Solution) 1 day
Wash (PBS) 2 h
RI matching (CUBIC-R+; Product No. T3740) ~3 days
Related ProductsT3740 Tissue-Clearing Reagent CUBIC-L [for Animals]
T3741 Tissue-Clearing Reagent CUBIC-R+ [for Animals]
C3708 CUBIC-HV™1 3D immunostaining kit
F0622 37% Formaldehyde Solution
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Hazard Statements||H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Versatile whole-organ/body staining and imaging based on electrolyte-gel properties of biological tissues
- E. A. Susaki, C. Shimizu, A. Kuno, K. Tainaka, X. Li, K. Nishi, K. Morishima, H. Ono, K. L. Ode, Y. Saeki, K. Miyamichi, K. Isa, C. Yokoyama, H. Kitaura, M. Ikemura, T. Ushiku, Y. Shimizu, T. Saito, T. C. Saido, M. Fukayama, H. Onoe, K. Touhara, T. Isa, A. Kakita, M. Shibayama, H. R. Ueda, Nat. Commun. 2020, 11, 1982.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested Analytical Chart is not available.