CAS RN: 6559-91-7 | Product Number: D5653
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__2__0O__8 = 400.38|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||1358259|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-68.0 to -60.0 deg(C=0.65, MeOH)|
|Melting Point||255 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-64° (C=0.65,MeOH)|
|Hazard Statements||H360 : May damage fertility or the unborn child.
H350 : May cause cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Antitumor agents. 113. New 4β-arylamino derivatives of 4'-O-demethylepipodophyllotoxin and related compounds as potent inhibitors of human DNA topoisomerase II
- Antitumor agents. 120. New 4-substituted benzylamine and benzyl ether derivatives of 4'-O-demethylepipodophyllotoxin as potent inhibitors of human DNA topoisomerase II
- Antitumor agents. 124. New 4β-substituted aniline derivatives of 6,7-O,O-demethylene-4'-O-demethylpodophyllotoxin and related compounds as potent inhibitors of human DNA topoisomerase II
- Synthesis and biological study of a new series of 4'-demethylepipodophyllotoxin derivatives
- Structure of 4’-demethylepipodophyllotoxin in complex with tubulin provides a rationale for drug design
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.