CAS RN: 9001-62-1 | Product Number: L0057
Lipase from Porcine Pancreas
|Size||Unit Price||Saitama (Kawaguchi)||Hyogo (Amagasaki)||Stock in other WH|
* Please contact us if you need further information.
* To send your quote request for bulk quantities, please click on the "Request Bulk Quote" button. Please note that we cannot offer bulk quantities for some products.
*TCI frequently reviews storage conditions to optimize them. Please note that the latest information on the storage temperature for the products is described on our website.
[Enzyme Unit Definition]
One unit hydrolyzes 1 mmol (0.885 g) of olive oil (= 100% triolein) to diolein or oleic acid in 2 hours at pH 8.0 at 37°C.
[Substrate for enzymatic activity analysis]
Porcine Pancreas (Contains Amylase and Protease)
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Merck Index (14)||5511|
|Enzyme Commission Number||220.127.116.11|
|Appearance||White to Brown powder to crystal|
|Titer||min. 35.0 unit/g|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
- 1)Enzymes in Carbohydrate Synthesis. Lipase-catalyzed Selective Acylation and Deacylation of Furanose and Pyranose Derivatives
- 2)Enzymatic Synthesis of Selectively Protected Glycals]
- 3)Protection for the Hydroxyl Group, Including 1,2-and 1,3-Diols
- P. G. M. Wuts, in Greene’s Protective Groups in Organic Synthesis, 5th ed., ed. by P. G. M. Wuts, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2014, Chap. 2, 17.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.