저희는 사용자에 맞게 사이트를 설정하여 사용자가 사이트를보다 원활하게 이용할 수 있도록 쿠키를 사용합니다. 자세한내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책 을 참조하십시오. 사이트를 사용하면 쿠키 사용에 동의합니다
Life science in the 21st century started with the end of the Human Genome Project and has extended its field to post genome and next generation post genome studies. The reagents that are used for the research require further refinement and diversification. This page introduces life science research reagents that are used worldwide in academic laboratories as well as in pharmaceutical and biotech industries. TCI presents our original lanthanide fluorescent labeling reagents and the antibody. We also offer a variety of reagents, such as the chromogenic enzyme substrates, biochemical substances, and antioxidants.
- Reserach Article "Current Status of Drug development against the Novel Coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2"
- Fluorescent Organosilica Nanoparticle: Organosilica FITC 100nm
- Fluorescence Probes for Detection
- Sialylated N-Glycan Series, Functionally-modified at the Reducing End
- Antivirals for Research and Experimental Use
- Video Showing How to Use CUBIC Reagents for Animal Tissue-Clearing
- Sulfated Hyaluronic Acids
Life Science 토픽
[TCIMAIL No.186] GSK-3 Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.186] Activin Receptor-like Kinase Inhibitor
[TCIMAIL No.186] Cross-linker for Formyl Groups of Abasic Sites in Double-stranded Oligonucleotides
[Product Highlights] Phospholipid for Charge-reversible Lipid Nanoparticles to Deliver siRNA
[TCIMAIL No.185] Endoglycoceramidase (EGCase): Glycosphingolipid-hydrolyzing Enzyme