CAS RN: | 제품번호: L0169
Lectin, Fucose specific (= AOL) from Aspergillus oryzae (5mg/mL, PBS pH6.5)
|포장단위||가격||당일출고||2-3일 이내 출고|
•본건의 원가격은 한국 대리점의 예상 판매가격입니다.자세한 정보가 필요하시면 연락해 주십시오.
(SEJIN CI (한국총대리점) 전화 : 02-2655-2480 이메일 : email@example.com)
Product code: L0169
Product name: Lectin, Fucose specific (= AOL) from Aspergillus oryzae (5mg/mL, PBS pH6.5)
Quantity: 1 ml per vial (5 mg/1 ml: Lowry method)
Product form: Purified AOL, Liquid
Buffer: 50 mM Phosphate buffer, pH6.5
Molecular Mass: 35 kDa
Preservative : 0.02% Sodium azide
The AOL is a carbohydrate-binding protein (Lectin) derived from Aspergillus oryzae. The AOL gene product is expressed in Aspergillus oryzae. (The gene is derived from the same origin as the host cell.) This lectin preferably binds to a [Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)] glycan epitopes. Consequently, AOL exhibits a hemagglutination activity to a rabbit reticulocyte through the glycan binding to subsites and subunits of the lectin.
Store at -20°C to -80°C. Avoid repetitive freezing and thawing. After thawing the product, it’s recommended to store at 2-10°C with an additional preservative (e.g., 0.02-0.05% [w/v] sodium azide).
A2659 AOL-Biotin Conjugate
A3331 AOL-LecBeads [for Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)]
R0225 Recombinant Polyporus squamosus lectin (=rPSL1a) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0226 Recombinant Laetiporus sulphureus lectin N-Terminal Domain (= rLSL-N) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0227 Recombinant Marasmius oreades agglutinin (= rMOA) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0228 Recombinant Sclerotium rolfsii lectin (= rSRL) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0229 Recombinant Griffithsia sp. lectin (= rGRFT) expressed in Escherichia coli
|Appearance||Colorless to Light yellow to Light orange clear liquid|
|Concentration(Lowry Methoed)||4.4 to 5.5 mg/mL|
|Molecular weight||30000 ～ 40000(SDS-PAGE)|
|Hemagglutination activity||max. 15.6 micro g/mL(pH6.5)|
- N. Sharon, H. Lis, in Lectins (Japanese translation), Japan Scientific Societies Press: Tokyo, 1990.
- Molecular cloning and overexpression of fleA gene encoding a fucose-specific lectin of Aspergillus oryzae
- H. Narimatsu, Tanpaku-shitu Kaku-san Koso (Protein, Nucleic Acid and Enzyme) 1998, 43, 2394.
- Carbohydrate binding specificity of a fucose-specific lectin from Aspergillus oryzae: a novel probe for core fucose
- Focused differential glycan analysis with the platform antibody-assisted lectin profiling for glycan-related biomarker verification