CAS RN: | 제품번호: R0238
rSRL-LecBeads [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
|포장단위||가격||당일출고||2-3일 이내 출고|
•본건의 원가격은 한국 대리점의 예상 판매가격입니다.자세한 정보가 필요하시면 연락해 주십시오.
(SEJIN CI (한국총대리점) 전화 : 02-2655-2480 이메일 : email@example.com)
Product code : R0238
Product name : rSRL-LecBeads [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
Preparation : Recombinant SRL is covalently coupled with agarose gel
Quantity : 1 ml gel/2 ml (1:1, v/v slurry) suspended in PBS, pH7.5
Protein concentration : about 15 mg/ml gel
Binding capacity : >7.5 mg of glycoprotein (agalacto human Transferrin) /ml gel
Preservative : 0.02% [w/v] Sodium azide
Stabilizer : None
The rSRL is an Escherichia coli recombinant of carbohydrate-binding protein (Lectin) derived from Sclerotium rolfsii. This lectin preferably binds to [GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc] glycan epitopes by its two distinct carbohydrate-binding sites.
The LecBeads is a lectin-immobilized agarose which is capable of capturing glycoproteins via binding to its specific epitope(s), and it is prepared by a covalent coupling method between lectin and agarose.
The Lectin-catch method using LecBeads (as shown in Application tab) is available for selective separation of glycoconjugates (glycoproteins, glycolipids, and so on). This rSRL-LecBeads (1 ml gel) shows a binding capacity of about 7.5 mg or more agalacto human Transferrin [agalacto hTF] through its binding to a terminal [GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man] glycan epitope on agalacto hTF.
Store at 2-10°C. (Avoid freezing).
R0228 Recombinant Sclerotium rolfsii lectin (= rSRL) expressed in Escherichia coli
R0233 rSRL-Biotin [for GlcNAcβ(1-2)Man, Galβ(1-3)GalNAc]
R0235 rPSL1a-LecBeads [for Siaα(2-6)Gal]
R0236 rLSL-N-LecBeads [for Galβ(1-4)GlcNAc, poly LacNAc
R0237 rMOA-LecBeads [for Galα(1-3)Gal]
R0239 rGRFT-LecBeads [for Manα(1-2)Man]
A3331 AOL-LecBeads [for Fucα(1-6)/α(1-4)/α(1-3)/α(1-2)]
|물리적 상태 (20 ℃)||Liquid|
|피해야 할 조건||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||White to Almost white clear liquid to cloudy liquid|
|Concentration(Lowry Methoed)||min. 9.0 mg/mL gel|
|Binding capacity||to pass test(min. 5 mg/mL gel, Agalacto-human transferrin)|
< Preparation >
Binding buffer : PBS pH7.5
Elution buffer : PBS pH7.5 containing 200 mM D-GlcNAc [Product code: A0092] and 0.1% triton-X100 [Product code: P1775]
(Herein, an example of capturing agalacto-type glycoprotein is shown.)
< Method of the lectin-catch > ※Centrifuge method
- Prepare the LecBeads in a new tube.
- Add the Binding buffer into the tube to equilibrate the gel.
- Centrifuge the tube at 800 ×g for 3 min and discard the supernatant. (If necessary, repeat equilibration with the Binding buffer >10-fold volume of the LecBeads appropriately.)
- Concentrate or dilute the glycoprotein sample to moderate concentration (e.g., 1 mg/ml) with the Binding buffer [Input fraction], and apply the prepared sample to the tube in which the LecBeads was preliminary equilibrated.
- Agitate the tube at 4°C (※Generally, a dissociation constants (Kd value) of lectins are tend to be decreased at lower temperature) for a few hours (or overnight).
- Centrifuge the tube at 800 ×g for 3 min and remove the supernatant [Through fraction].
- Wash the LecBeads by 5 (to 10)-fold of the slurry volume with the Binding buffer several times.
- Elute the glycoprotein from the LecBeads by agitation with an appropriate volume of the Elution buffer (e.g. same volume of the LecBeads).
- Agitate the reaction tube at 4°C or R.T. for a few hours (or overnight).
- Centrifuge the tube at 800 ×g for 3 min and remove the supernatant [Elution fraction].
- Check the resulting fractions ([Input fraction] [Through fraction] [Elution fraction]) by protein assay and SDS-PAGE. (In some cases, the repetitive elution step with a small volume of the Elution buffer might improve the elution effect. If necessary, repeat elution steps.)
- The competitive oligosaccharide included in the obtained elution fractions can be removed by ultrafiltration or dialysis using a sufficient amount of buffer.
- Glyco-catch method: A lectin affinity technique for glycoproteomics
- Separation technologies for glycomics