CAS RN: 1165-91-9 | Product Number: A5302
Bis(2,4,6-trichlorophenyl) Oxalate [Chemiluminescence reagent for the determination of fluorescent compounds]
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__4Cl__6O__4 = 448.88|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Moisture Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2312135|
|PubChem Substance ID||87563136|
|SDBS (AIST Spectral DB)||5011|
|Melting Point||190 °C|
2) The intermediate excites a fluorescent substance from the ground state to an excited state.
3) The fluorescent substance in the excited state returns to the ground state with the emission of light.
Based on this chemiluminescence reaction, the quantifications of H2O2 and glucose,2) light emitting detection of dansyl amino acid on TLC,3) and quantification of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons4) have been reported.
This chemiluminescence reaction was applied to the detection part of HPLC, and 10 fmol level dansyl amino acid was successfully separated and quantified,5) which compared to the conventional method using fluorescence, showed more than 1 order (50 times) higher sensitivity. Furthermore, Imai and co-workers have developed the assay system of dansyl amino acid making use of the DNPO-H2O2 luminous reaction which has been applied to flow-injection analysis.6) The detection limit of dansyl alanine is 5 fmol.
- 1) Chemiluminescence from concerted peroxide decomposition reactions
- 2) Evaluation of peroxyoxalate chemiluminescence for determination of enzyme generated peroxide
- 3) Chemiluminescence: A new method for detecting fluorescent compounds separated by thin-layer chromatography
- 4) Peroxyoxalate chemiluminescence detection of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in liquid chromatography
- 5) a) Determination of fluorescent compounds by high performance liquid chromatography with chemiluminescence detection
- b) A Chemiluminiscence Detector for Trace Determination of Fluorescent Compounds
- 6) Bis(2,4-dinitrophenyl) oxalate as a chemiluminescence reagent. Determination of fluorescent compounds by flow injection analysis
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.