CAS RN: 4235-95-4 | Product Number: D4250
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__4__4H__8__4NO__8P = 786.13|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3898070|
|PubChem Substance ID||253659687|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to lump|
|Purity(HPLC)(CAD)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+4.0 to +6.0 deg(C=0.5,CHCl3:MeOH=4:1)|
|Specific Rotation||5° (C=0.5,CHCl3:MeOH=4:1)|
- In vitro gene transfer efficacies of N,N-dialkylpyrrolidinium chlorides: A structure－activity investigation
- Folate-targeted, anionic liposome-entrapped polylysine-condensed DNA for tumor cell-specific gene transfer
- The role of dioleoyl phosphatidylethanolamine in cationic liposome mediated gene transfer
- Liposome-cell interactions in vitro: Effect of liposome surface charge on the binding and endocytosis of conventional and sterically stabilized liposomes
- Neovascular targeting therapy: Paclitaxel encapsulated in cationic liposomes improves antitumoral efficacy
- Controlled microfluidic encapsulation of cells, proteins, and microbeads in lipid vesicles
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.