CAS RN: 104227-87-4 | Product Number: F0842
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__4H__1__9N__5O__4 = 321.34|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4208403|
|PubChem Substance ID||160871205|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||103.0 to 107.0 °C|
|Melting Point||105 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||310(EtOH) nm|
|Solubility in water||Slightly soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Ethanol|
- Mode of antiviral action of penciclovir in MRC-5 cells infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), HSV-2, and varicella-zoster virus
- Inhibition of varicella-zoster virus by penciclovir in cell culture and mechanism of action
- In vitro oxidation of famciclovir and 6-deoxypenciclovir by aldehyde oxidase from human, guinea pig, rabbit, and rat liver
- Hepatitis B virus mutants associated with 3TC and famciclovir administration are replication defective
- In vitro evaluation of hepatitis B virus polymerase mutations associated with famciclovir resistance
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.