CAS RN: 2392-39-4 | Product Number: D4438
Dexamethasone 21-Phosphate Disodium Salt Hydrate
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__2__8FNa__2O__8P·xH__2O = 516.41|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Hygroscopic,Heat Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||312-93-6|
|Reaxys Registry Number||6473066|
|Merck Index (14)||2943|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+76.0 to +80.0 deg(C=1, H2O)(calcd.on anh.substance)|
|Water||2.0 to 14.0 %|
|Melting Point||235 °C(dec.)|
|Specific Rotation||78° (C=1,H2O)|
|Solubility in water||Completely soluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Solubility (very slightly)||Ethanol|
|Solubility (insoluble in)||Ether|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Solubility of Dexamethasone Sodium Phosphate in Different Solvents
- High concentration of dexamethasone in aqueous and vitreous after subconjunctival injection
- Dexamethasone transport and ocular delivery from poly(hydroxyethyl methacrylate) gels
- Pharmacokinetics of dexamethasone and its phosphate ester
- Development and validation of an HPLC method for the determination of dexamethasone, dexamethasone sodium phosphate and chloramphenicol [C2255] in presence of each other in pharmaceutical preparations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.