CAS RN: 83-43-2 | Product Number: M1665
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__2H__3__0O__5 = 374.48|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||2340300|
|PubChem Substance ID||87560014|
|Merck Index (14)||6111|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+79.0 to +86.0 deg(C=1, Dioxane)|
|Melting Point||237 °C|
|Specific Rotation||82° (C=1,Dioxane)|
|Hazard Statements||H361 : Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- The neuroprotective pharmacology of methylprednisolone (a review)
- The mechanism of action of methylprednisolone in the treatment of multiple sclerosis (a review)
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of systemically administered glucocorticoids
- Identification of ten corticosteroids in human hair by liquid chromatography-ionspray mass spectrometry
- Liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric analysis of 11 glucocorticoid residues and an optimization of enzymatic hydrolysis conditions in bovine liver
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.