CAS RN: 595-33-5 | Product Number: M1949
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 96.0 area%|
|Melting point||213.0 to 220.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+9.0 to +13.0 deg(C=2, CHCl3)|
|Melting Point||218 °C|
|Specific Rotation||11° (C=2,CHCl3)|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P202 : Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Comparison of the antiandrogenic/androgenic activities of flutamide, cyproterone acetate and megestrol acetate
- An overview of megestrol acetate for the treatment of advanced breast cancer (a review)
- Cytokine activity in cancer-related anorexia/cachexia: role of megestrol acetate and medroxyprogesterone acetate (a review)
- Treating malnutrition with megestrol acetate: literature review and review of our experience (a review)
- Trace analysis of androgens and progestogens in environmental waters by ultra-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.