CAS RN: 110134-47-9 | Product Number: P2513
Poly(3-hexylthiophene-2,5-diyl) (regioregular) [for organic electronics]
|Size||Unit Price||Same Day||2-3 Business Days|
|Hole Mobility(mu FET)||min 0.10cm2/Vs (OTS Si/SiO2 substrate)|
|Palladium||max. 100 ppm|
|Molecular weight of number average||27000 to 45000|
|Stereoregularity||min. 99.0 %|
|HOMO Level||-4.8 eV|
Figure 1. Organic Photovoltaics (OPV)
Figure 2. Perovskite Solar Cell (PSC)
Figure 3. Organic Transistor (OFET)
This material was produced by collaboration with Prof. Fumiyuki Ozawa
at Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University.
- 1)Palladium-catalyzed dehydrohalogenative polycondensation of 2-bromo-3-hexylthiophene: An efficient approach to head-to-tail poly(3-hexylthiophene)
- 2)Structural analysis of poly(3-hexylthiophene) prepared via direct heteroarylation polymerization
- 3)A review of recent plasmonic nanoparticles incorporated P3HT: PCBM Organic thin film solar cells
- 4)Poly(3-hexylthiophene): Synthetic methodologies and properties in bulk heterojunction solar cells
- 5)Hole-transport materials for perovskite solar cells
- 6)25th Anniversary article: Organic field-effect transistors: The path beyond amorphous silicon
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.