Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
Bioconjugation is the formation of complexes by chemically bonding functional molecules to biomolecules such as DNA, RNA, proteins, lipids and sugars under mild conditions. The bioconjugated complexes are used to develop new methods, for example in drug discovery, ligand binding assays, disease diagnosis, and high-throughput screening. There have been many recent reports of the chemical modification of biomolecules with non-natural bioorthogonal functional groups such as azide.
- Enzymatically Cleavable Linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Well-used Cross-linkers for Antibody-Drug Conjugates (ADC)
- Applications for Sugar-conjugate
- Cross-linkers Containing Photoreactive Diazirine Group
- Cross-Linker Containing A Photoreactive Azido Group
- Photo-Cross-Linker Having Benzophenone
- Fluoresceins for Fluorescent Labeling