Electronic devices support our highly developed society, and silicon semiconductors are essential components of these devices. However, problems in their use include the limitations of processing technology and functionality, which still falls far short of the brain. The brains of animals and humans are built around organic compounds which possess higher capability and functionality than current Si semiconductors. Extensive research has been conducted on organic compounds for their use as high-functionality and high-capability semiconductors. The research covers areas that could lead to the significant expansion in the application of organic compounds in optoelectronic devices. Liquid crystals or organic light-emitting diode (OLED) are already practical applications of these compounds. The related reagents are listed according to the research area: nanocarbon materials, electronic materials, optically functional materials and magnetic materials, etc.
- Zwitterionic Monomers
- Self-Assembled Monolayer (SAM) Forming Agents for Enhancing Solar Cell Performance
- High-Performance S-Shaped Organic Semiconductor "S-DNTT-10"
- Raw Materials for Polyimides
- "Organic Transistor" Technical Data Page
- Here is a collection of materials science-related brochures.
Explore Materials Science Categories
Materials Science Article
[Product Highlights] High-Regioregular P3HT-Based Transistor Realizing Hole Mobility of Over 20 cm2/Vs
[Product Highlights] (6,6)Carbon Nanobelt as a Useful Synthetic Tool for the Construction of Cycloiptycenes
[Product Highlights] Self-Assembled Monolayer Forming Reagent Enabling High Performance Organic Thin-Film Solar Cell
[TCIMAIL No.186] Monomer for Conducting Polymers with High Optical Transparency and Stability
[Product Highlights] Molecular Crystal Electrolytes with High Lithium Ion Conductivity
Materials Science Brochure
- Triptycene-type Surface Treatment Agent for Completely Orientated Molecular Film
- Long Lifetime, Alkaline-Water Soluble Redox Flow Battery Materials
- High-Mobility / High-Solubility p-Type Organic Semiconductor: Ph-BTBT-n Series
- Monomers for Polyimide Synthesis
- High Performance S-shaped Organic Semiconductor: S-DNTT-10