CAS RN: | Product Number: A2510
Anti-Lewis Y Monoclonal Antibody
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Volume/Quantity : 0.1 mg
Product Form : Purified mouse monoclonal antibody/IgG3, κ-chain
Buffer : Phosphate buffered-saline (PBS)
Preparation : The antibody is purified from ascites fluid.
Preservative : 0.05% Sodium azide
Stabilizer : None
Immunogen : Immunized with human gastric cancer cells (MKN74), and screened using cancer glycolipids
Specificity : Lewis Y antigen
Clone Name : H18A
ELISA, Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Western blot, TLC-immunostaining.
Store at －20 ºC to －80 ºC (Preferably at －80 ºC). It is not recommended storing at 4 ºC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
G0386 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG
G0387 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG Biotin Conjugate
G0406 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG FITC Conjugate
G0407 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG HRP Conjugate
G0505 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG DTBTA-Eu3+ Conjugate
G0569 Goat Anti-Mouse IgG R-PE Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Titer(ELISA)||to pass test|
- High idiotypic connectivity of the VH7183-encoded antibodies directed to a murine embryonic carbohydrate antigen, Lewis Y, as ascertained by syngenic anti-idiotype monoclonal antibodies.
- K. Hirashima, K. Zenita, A. Takada, A. Kitahara, G. Ishihara, R. Harada, K. Ohmori, S. Hirohashi, S. Kyoizumi, M. Akiyama, R. Kannagi, J. Immunol. 1990, 145, 224-232.
- Preparation of mouse-human chimeric antibody to an embryonic carbohydrate antigen, Lewis Y.
- T. Kaneko, Y. Iba, K. Zenita, K. Shigeta, K. Nakano, W. Itoh, Y. Kurosawa, R. Kannagi, K. Yasukawa, J. Biochem. 1993, 113, 114-117.
- Targeted gene transfer for adenocarcinoma using a combination of tumor-specific antibody and tissue-specific promoter.
- Transgene expression of alpha(1,2)-fucosyltransferase-I (FUT1) in tumor cells selectively inhibits sialyl-Lewis x expression and binding to E-selectin without affecting synthesis of sialyl-Lewis a or binding to P-selectin.
- Lewis y antigen is expressed in oral squamous cell carcinoma cell lines and tissues, but disappears in the invasive regions leading to the enhanced malignant properties irrespective of sialyl-Lewis x.
- Reactivities of Lewis antigen monoclonal antibodies with the lipopolysaccharides of Helicobacter pylori strains isolated from patients with gastroduodenal diseases in Japan.
- K. Amano, S. Hayashi, T. Kubota, N. Fujii, S. Yokota, Clin. Diagn. Lab. Immunol. 1997, 4, 540-544.
- Developmental changes in the biochemical and immunological characters of the carbohydrate moiety of neuroglycan C, a brain-specific chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan.
- Detection of ligands for selectins in the oligosaccharide fraction of human milk.
- Expression of glycolipids bearing Lewis phenotypes in tissues and cultured cells of human gynecological cancers.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
The requested SDS is not available.
Please Contact Us for more information.
C of A & Other Certificates
The requested analytical chart is not available. Sorry for the inconvenience.