CAS RN: 54301-15-4 | Product Number: A2777
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__1H__1__9N__3O__3S·HCl = 429.92|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Related CAS RN||51264-14-3|
|Reaxys Registry Number||5692112|
|PubChem Substance ID||354333613|
|Appearance||Light yellow to Amber to Dark green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Elemental analysis(Nitrogen)||9.20 to 10.20 %|
|Melting Point||288 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
H351 : Suspected of causing cancer.
|Precautionary Statements||P201 : Obtain special instructions before use.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
P308 + P313 : IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/ attention.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- Quenching of DNA-ethidium fluorescence by amsacrine and other antitumor agents: a possible electron-transfer effect
- Mechanism of antitumor drug action: poisoning of mammalian DNA topoisomerase II on DNA by 4'-(9-acridinylamino)methanesulfon-m-anisidide
- The mechanism of action of mAMSA (a review)
- DNA topoisomerase-targeting antitumor drugs can be studied in yeast
- The cell cycle related differences in susceptibility of HL-60 cells to apoptosis induced by various antitumor agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.