Warning: TCI has been made aware of false correspondence being circulated via e-mail. Such scam may seek to obtain personal electronic details from the recipients and/or in isolated cases payment information from such correspondence. TCI wishes to warn its customers about the possibility of such fraudulent activities. Still be ensured that TCI does everything to protect its customers. In case of doubt please do not hesitate to contact us.
CAS RN: | Product Number: A3251
Anti-6-sulfo LacNAc Monoclonal Antibody (AG105)
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
Volume/Quantity : 0.1 mg
Product Form : Purified mouse monoclonal antibody/IgM
Buffer : Phosphate buffered-saline (PBS)
Preparation : The antibody is purified from mouse ascites fluid.
Preservative : 0.05% Sodium azide
Stabilizer : None
Immunogen : Salmonella minnesota strain R595 coated with pure synthetic glycolipid
Specificity : 6-sulfo LacNAc and 6-sulfo Lewis x
Clone Name : AG105
ELISA, Flow cytometry, Immunohistochemistry, Western blot, TLC-immunostaining
Store at －20 ºC to －80 ºC (Preferably at －80 ºC). It is not recommended storing at 4 ºC. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
G0408 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM
G0417 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM HRP Conjugate
G0432 Goat Anti-Mouse IgM Biotin Conjugate
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Liquid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Appearance||Colorless to Almost colorless clear liquid|
|Titer(ELISA)||to pass test|
- Expression of sialyl 6-sulfo Lewis X is inversely correlated with conventional sialyl Lewis X expression in human colorectal cancer.
- M. Izawa, K. Kumamoto, C. Mitsuoka, A. Kanamori, K. Ohmori, H. Ishida, S. Nakamura, K. Kurata-Miura, K. Sasaki, T Nishi, R Kannagi, Cancer Res. 2000, 60, 1410.
- 6-Sulfo LacNAc, a novel carbohydrate modification of PSGL-1, defines an inflammatory type of human dendritic cells.
- K. Schäkel, R. Kannagi, B. Kniep, Y. Goto, C. Mitsuoka, J. Zwirner, A. Soruri, M. von Kietzell, E. P. Rieber, Immunity 2002, 17, 289.
- TNF-α increases the carbohydrate sulfation of CD44: induction of 6-sulfo N-acetyl lactosamine on N- and O-linked glycans.
- Expression of N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferases (GlcNAc6STs)-1 and -4 in human monocytes: GlcNAc6ST-1 is implicated in the generation of the 6-sulfo N-acetyllactosamine/Lewis x epitope on CD44 and is induced by TNF-α.
- Anti-oligosaccharide antibodies as tools for studying sulfated sialoglycoconjugate ligands for siglecs and selectins
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.