CAS RN: 7689-03-4 | Product Number: C1495
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Yellow to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 95.0 %|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||+37.0 to +42.0 deg(C=0.4, CHCl3:MeOHl=8:2)|
|Specific Rotation||40° (C=0.4,CHCl3:MeOH=8:2)|
|Solubility in water||Practically insoluble|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol,Chloroform|
|Hazard Statements||H301 : Toxic if swallowed.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
P405 : Store locked up.
- Plant antitumor agents. I. Isolation and structure of camtothecin, a novel alkaloidal leukemia and tumor inhibitor from Camptotheca acuminata
- Camptothecin induces protein-linked DNA breaks via mammalian DNA topoisomerase I
- Synthesis of water-soluble (aminoalkyl)camptothecin analogs: inhibition of topoisomerase I and antitumor activity
- Mechanism of action of eukaryotic DNA topoisomerase I and drugs targeted to the enzyme (a review)
- Camptothecin: current perspectives (a review)
- Topoisomerase I inhibitors: camptothecins and beyond (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.