CAS RN: 117048-59-6 | Product Number: C2520
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__2__0O__5 = 316.35|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Store Under Inert Gas||Store under inert gas|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive,Air Sensitive,Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4786976|
|PubChem Substance ID||253660156|
|Merck Index (14)||2494|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Melting point||81.0 to 85.0 °C|
|Melting Point||83 °C|
- Isolation and structure of the strong cell growth and tubulin inhibitor combretastatin A-4
- Combretastatin A-4, an agent that displays potent and selective toxicity toward tumor vasculature
- G. G. Dark, S. A. Hill, V. E. Prise, G. M. Tozer, G. R. Pettit, D. J. Chaplin, Cancer Res. 1997, 57, 1829.
- Combretastatin A-4 phosphate as a tumor vascular-targeting agent: early effects in tumors and normal tissues
- G. M. Tozer, V. E. Prise, J. Wilson, R. J. Locke, B. Vojnovic, M. R. L. Stratford, M. F. Dennis, D. J. Chaplin, Cancer Res. 1999, 59, 1626.
- Medicinal chemistry of combretastatin A4: Present and future directions
- Combretastatin A-4 analogs as anticancer agents
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.