CAS RN: 9064-57-7 | Product Number: C2871
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Gray to Brown powder to crystal|
|Viscosity||min. 10 mPa-s (0.3 %, H2O, 25 deg-C)|
|Drying loss||max. 15.0 %|
|Ash Content||max. 30.0 %|
|Solubility in water||Soluble|
- Pharmacological analysis of the acute inflammatory process induced in the rat's paw by local injection of carrageenin and by heating
- Involvement of cyclooxygenase-2 in rat models of conjunctivitis
- Enzymologic and pharmacologic profile of loxoprofen sodium and its metabolites
- Beneficial pharmacological effects of selective glucocorticoid receptor agonist in external eye diseases
- Comparison of the effects of crocin, safranal and diclofenac on local inflammation and inflammatory pain responses induced by carrageenan in rats.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.