CAS RN: 26807-65-8 | Product Number: I0730
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Appearance||White to Orange to Green powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 97.0 %|
|Melting point||167.0 to 173.0 °C|
|Melting Point||170 °C|
- Pharmacokinetics and metabolism of indapamide: a review
- The pharmacology and clinical pharmacology of indapamide
- Pharmacological properties of indapamide: rationale for use in hypertension (a review)
- Indapamide sustained release: a review of its use in treatment of hypertension (a review)
- Comparison of spectrophotometric and an LC method for the determination perindopril and indapamide in pharmaceutical formulations
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.