CAS RN: 82419-36-1 | Product Number: O0403
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(T)(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__8H__2__0FN__3O__4 = 361.37|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||3657947|
|PubChem Substance ID||172089006|
|Merck Index (14)||6771|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 98.0 area%|
|Purity(Neutralization titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting Point||263 °C|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||326(H2O) nm|
- Ofloxacin. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and therapeutic use
- Quinolones in 2005: an update (a review)
- Moxifloxacin [M2479], ofloxacin, sparfloxacin [S0896], and ciprofloxacin [C2227, C2510] against Mycobacterium tuberculosis: evaluation of in vitro and pharmacodynamic indices that best predict in vivo efficacy
- Synthesis and antibacterial activities of optically active ofloxacin
- Direct determination of four fluoroquinolones, enoxacin [E0762], norfloxacin [N0817], ofloxacin, and ciprofloxacin [C2227, C2510], in pharmaceuticals and blood serum by HPLC
- Determination of ofloxacin, norfloxacin [N0817], and ciprofloxacin [C2227, C2510] in sewage by selective solid-phase extraction, liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection, and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry
- Quinolones in 2005: an update
- In vitro and in vivo activity of DL-8280, a new oxazine derivative
- Fourth generation fluoroquinolones: New weapons in the arsenal of ophthalmic antibiotics
- Direct determination of four fluoroquinolones, enoxacin, norfloxacin, ofloxacin, and ciprofloxacin, in pharmaceuticals and blood serum by HPLC
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.