CAS RN: 660-27-5 | Product Number: D5074
* Please contact or
to order TCI products.
* The storage conditions are subject to change without notice.
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(Nonaqueous Titration)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||120.0 to 124.0 °C|
|Melting Point||122 °C|
|Solubility (soluble in)||Methanol|
|Hazard Statements||H302 : Harmful if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P302 + P352 : IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P305 + P351 + P338 : IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P362 + P364 : Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
P332 + P313 : If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P312 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth.
- Pangamic acid sodium: a newly isolated crystalline water-soluble factor; a preliminary report.
- Analysis of commercial samples of vitamin B15
- Review of the pharmacologic and therapeutic effects of diisopropylammonium dichloroacetate (DIPA) (a review)
- Diisopropylammonium dichloroacetate (DIPA) and sodium dichloroacetate (DCA): Effect on glucose and fat metabolism in normal and diabetic tissue
- Pangamic acid vitamin B15 (a review)
- Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate, a novel pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 4 inhibitor, as a potential therapeutic agent for metabolic disorders and multiorgan failure in severe influenza
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.