CAS RN: 20362-31-6 | Product Number: A3118
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>97.0%(HPLC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__2__7H__3__4O__1__1 = 534.56|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Heat Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||4218850|
|PubChem Substance ID||354335191|
|Appearance||White to Light yellow powder to crystal|
|Purity(HPLC)||min. 97.0 area%|
|Melting point||107.0 to 111.0 °C|
|Specific rotation [a]20/D||-50.0 to -55.0 deg(C=2, MEOH)|
|Melting Point||109 °C|
|Specific Rotation||-53° (C=2,MeOH)|
|Maximum Absorption Wavelength||278(EtOH) nm|
- 1)Application of preparative high-speed counter-current chromatography for separation and purification of arctiin from Fructus Arctii
- 2)Isolation and identification of arctiin and arctigenin in leaves of burdock (Arctium lappa L.) by polyamide column chromatography in combination with HPLC-ESI/MS
- 3)Anti-tumor-promoting activity of lignans from the aerial part of Saussurea medusa
- 4)Effects of arctiin on PhIP-induced mammary, colon and pancreatic carcinogenesis in female Sprague-Dawley rats and MeIQx-induced hepatocarcinogenesis in male F344 rats
- 5)Anti-inflammatory function of arctiin by inhibiting COX-2 expression via NF-κB pathways
- 6)Therapeutic effect of arctiin and arctigenin in immunocompetent and immunocompromised mice infected with influenza A virus
- 7)Studies on the arctiin and its interaction with DNA by spectral methods (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.