CAS RN: 56-25-7 | Product Number: C0019
*Stock available in Belgium will be delivered in 1 to 3 days
*Stock available in Japan will be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks (excludes regulated items and dry ice shipments).
|Purity / Analysis Method||>98.0%(GC)|
|Molecular Formula / Molecular Weight||C__1__0H__1__2O__4 = 196.2|
|Physical State (20 deg.C)||Solid|
|Condition to Avoid||Light Sensitive|
|Reaxys Registry Number||85302|
|PubChem Substance ID||125308680|
|Merck Index (14)||1752|
|Appearance||White to Almost white powder to crystal|
|Purity(GC)||min. 98.0 %|
|Melting point||215.0 to 219.0 °C|
|Melting Point||217 °C|
|Hazard Statements||H300 : Fatal if swallowed.
H315 : Causes skin irritation.
H319 : Causes serious eye irritation.
|Precautionary Statements||P501 : Dispose of contents/ container to an approved waste disposal plant.
P270 : Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
P264 : Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P280 : Wear protective gloves/ eye protection/ face protection.
P337 + P313 : If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/ attention.
P301 + P310 + P330 : IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Rinse mouth.
- Cantharidin-binding protein: Identification as protein phosphatase 2A
- Cantharidin, another natural toxin that inhibits the activity of serine/threonine protein phosphatases types 1 and 2A
- Molecular modes of action of cantharidin in tumor cells
- Cantharidin induces G2/M phase arrest and apoptosis in human colorectal cancer colo 205 cells through inhibition of CDK1 activity and caspase-dependent signaling pathways
- The effects of cantharidin and cantharidin derivates on tumour cells (a review)
- Exploiting protein phosphatase inhibitors based on cantharidin analogues for cancer drug discovery (a review)
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Search
The requested SDS is not available.
Please check that the Product Number you have entered is correct.
If your information is correct and you are still not able to view the requested SDS, please Contact Us for more information.